Curtis LOVES to go over to his little girlfriends houses to dress up in their princess costumes. In fact, he just wants a princess dress from Santa this year. He's a bit picky, he doesn't want a short one, he wants one that goes down to his ankles. His "WISH" came true today, when one of his girlfriend's walked over to our house with a 22 piece "Princess Costume Box" for him! His Daddy isn't happy, but Curtis is! Johnny doesn't think it's too shabby either! Now, if only his feet weren't too chubby to fit into the high heels all the way!
4 comments:
those picutres of curtis are priceless! o man i miss the boys! they are getting so old!
hah looks like curtis found a new girl:(
Man oh Man this is hard to swallow!! What would his grandpa's think? Do they celebrate halloween in the Netherlands? I hope so! That little girl has to much influence! Doesn't dunkin dunkin have some kids?
Dear Santa,
I'm only asking for one thing this christmas and it is that you don't grant Curtis' wish to have a princess dress. I could stomach the pictures but paired up with the music I'm sitting here gagging. I could swear I put a copy write on that music...
Walt D.
Get on the next flight out of there!
Post a Comment