Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Family Update

Here is the low-down on everyone in the family:

Erik: He is back at work this week. On Monday, his boss's assistant had to drive him home after lunch because he got sick at work. (Headache and Nausea) The rest of the week, he has just worked half days. He will work half days this week and next week to fully recover and not have work related stress-Per, his boss's order! (MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE STATES!)This has made him feel much better, as he isn't worrying about feeling guilty about missing so much work this past month. He can be up more, and just pretty much gets motion sick when up too much, or moving around. So, it's slowly but surely getting better. You better believe that after watching him the past three weeks, if I have another baby, I'll think twice about the epidural. A spinal tap headache takes forever to clear up if it goes wrong!

Curtis: After a very defiant day, where I was thinking "What the heck happened to my NICE LITTLE BOY?" Curtis is sick with a 103 degree temperature. He's worn out, tummy aches, fever/chills, and very crabby! So, that's what happened to my boy! He starts school in two weeks, so I'm glad he's fighting this now, and not at the start of his school year!

Johnny: My LITTLE Johnny is NO DUMMY! He has been curled up in bed all afternoon with Erik and Curtis. He's reaping the bennifits of sick people in our house. He's been watching WAY too many episodes of the "Wiggles" and sucking down milk shakes and popsicles like no tomorrow!

Me: I'm sick of people in our house being sick! I'm ready for it to go back to normal! I'm excited that fall is here! You can tell because the nights are chilly now! Wishing I was at home for Notre Dame's home opener this weekend! Will be a wierd football season without games on during the day! I'm sure my neighbor Jeff, who is a HUGE ND fan will cheer for me from his garage this fall! (:

Picture Above: When Vanessa heard that Curtis was sick, she made him his FAVORITE Dutch meal in her restaraunt, an Uitsmiter. An Uitsmiter is a piece of bread, with fried ham, egss, and cheese on top! She made it with extra cheese for him and brought it to him in bed as a surprise! It perked him RIGHT up. I've said it once, and I'll say it again! "You gotta love VANESSA!"

No comments: