Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head...

I asked Eileen if she wanted to run to the mall with me tonight below our house, just to quickly grab something. I usually ALWAYS carry my purse with my camera in it. But, since this was just a trip to buy cleaning supplies, I just grabbed my wallet. We decided to get some ice cream on our way back home. Johnny was with us, and got a little umbrella in his ice cream and carried it above his head the whole way home. Of course, without a camera, the picture above had to come once we were in our apartment.

Anyways, wouldn't you know it, on the way home was a PICTURE moment. There was a full rainbow that was BEAUTIFUL next to our house, and then it turned into a double rainbow! We was DYING that we didn't have our cameras. By the time time we got upstairs, it was too late, the rainbows were gone. It was a great memory we'll always have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down... Johnny I went to the ice cream shop the other day and seem to have misplaced my umbrella- have you seen it??? Let me know if you need back-up help in Den Haag. I can babysit or take care of the ill- I'm a one woman show!
Love,
Mary P.