This is the Monkey Mask speaking, leave me alone for a few minutes PLEASE! You keep taking me every where and I'm sick and tired of being paraded around with the paparazi following me like I'm some sort freak of nature. Throw me a banana.... on second thought throw me a banana split!
What the HECK??? Leaver arrives in Amsterdam, we don't hear from him and the next thing ya know there are pictures on the web of him pole dancing. Must have learned that from his friend Dunkin' Duncan. I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE...
i will take no responsibility for erik's dancing skills. i would say he was a born natural but that would imply a degree of skill that just isn't there. let's just say some people's dancing cause joy wherever they go; others, whenever.
4 comments:
This is the Monkey Mask speaking, leave me alone for a few minutes PLEASE! You keep taking me every where and I'm sick and tired of being paraded around with the paparazi following me like I'm some sort freak of nature. Throw me a banana.... on second thought throw me a banana split!
What the HECK??? Leaver arrives in Amsterdam, we don't hear from him and the next thing ya know there are pictures on the web of him pole dancing. Must have learned that from his friend Dunkin' Duncan. I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE...
i will take no responsibility for erik's dancing skills. i would say he was a born natural but that would imply a degree of skill that just isn't there. let's just say some people's dancing cause joy wherever they go; others, whenever.
I heard that Dunk and Erik have both been practicing pole dancing for Peck's wedding. Can't wait for the show!
Post a Comment