Sunday, September 23, 2007

It Never Gets Old...

We had a great week here. The weather was rainy the first half of the week. This weekend was beautiful fall weather. We had a low key weekend, just biking and hitting up city parks. Curtis LOVES school and Johnny is adjusting better now too. Our weeks are flying by...we'll be home in no time at this rate!

5 comments:

Pack is Back said...

Well Well Well --the pack is back and you are watching it in Europe!! And poor Kyle gets nothing! looks like a great weekend. I love the pictures and the park looks very pretty. Happy first day of Fall! The leaves are changing all over the world! Enjoy the beautiful days of fall in Europe!

Jealous said...

Hey Erik is looking HOT. Looks like he's got his groove back!

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy,

I didn't know you could watch the Packers in Europe. Please tell me that Favre is not taking my place. Once a Bonds fan always a Bonds fan.

Sincerely, Pipes

Megan said...

I'm trying to figure out why Curtis has his hands over his face...PLEASE tell me he is doing the "Hi, my names chubby, my mom's chubby, my dad's chubby, even my DOOOOG's chubby..." joke. Because that would be hilarious!

Life's A Journey... said...

Stinky Pete= BINGO! It's his favorite thing to do...not just to himself, but to others. I'm a bit afraid he's going to start doing it to his teachers.