


I know I said I wouldn't update this blog until I got over to Holland. But, I realized that Erik would probably love to see photos of the kids while he is over there. So, I decided to try to figure out how this whole "Blog" thing works. I have to say, I think I'm getting addicted!
This week in MN the weather has been AWESOME! A perfect opportunity to snap a few last shots of the kids playing in the Good Ole' USA. This weekend will be our goodbyes to family. Erik's dad and his step-mom are coming up on Saturday for a few hours. Then my parents will follow to celebrate Mother's Day and my Dad's Birthday on the 13th with us. I'm starting to feel sad about moving as the "Goodbye's" are starting. But, look forward to this opportunity ahead of us. One week and we will be on our way!
No comments:
Post a Comment