Monday, May 14, 2007

Boys Will Be Boys...


All you mothers out there, know what life is like come 8pm at night. I like to call it the "Witching Hour" in our house. It gets a bit crazy, hectic, and everyone is usually crabby by this time. Tonight I was trying to clean the upstairs of the house, before I put the boys to bed. They were laying in Curtis's bed hiding under the covers. All of a sudden, Curtis starts SCREAMING bloody murder for help. He usually is my "Drama King" and I've learned not to go running too fast anymore. He continued screaming- "I'm STUCK AND THE WATER IS DIRTY"! That's when I went running, not knowing what the heck he was talking about. This is what I found. It brought a smile to my face, and his as well when he saw me cracking up! I think he takes after his father! (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Erik after a night on the town!