Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Dancing King....






It's no secret that ever since Johnny's been a baby, he's LOVED music and loves to dance! One of my FAVORITE posts from when he was little involved a full out tantrum when he couldn't do ballet. http://hollandorbust.blogspot.com/2007/11/too-funny_12.html

One day last week, I captured Johnny dancing numerous times. As much as this kid loves sports, he loves dancing as well! His dream was fulfilled this week as he's the ONLY boy in dance camp! Everyone has been really nice to him. If someone did make fun of him, his response is, "I'm working on my footwork and hanging with the LADIES!"

Can't wait for his first recital tomorrow!



One more of my favorite posts from when he was two! http://hollandorbust.blogspot.com/2008/02/wow.html


PS- for some reason I can't cancel the first video I up-loaded by accident up there. Sorry!




2 comments:

AnnMarie & Nick said...

I spy a little Waka, Waka- LOL

Stinky Baby Dunne said...

I love the wiggle video! So funny and yes he will kill you on that ballet video someday but too funny!