Some of the favorites I've ordered are:
Aprons: For mother-in-laws b-day and Mothers Day, BBQ for men for Fathers Day. Teacher gifts for end of school year with names on them! (THE TEACHERS LOVED THESE!)
Baby gifts: Burp Rags, Personalized baby blankets, or shirts/onsies with initials/age on it!
Birthday Party Gifts: Personalized Pillow Cases (For lil boys I get characters on fabric- These are my boys FAVORITES!), Aprons (I get personalized and attach a cookie cutter to them!), T-Shirts with initials.
Bags- I like these for teachers gifts, purses for friends having b-days or my mother-in-laws, etc!
Check out the link below if you want unique gifts for teachers, parents, baby gifts, mother-in-laws, birthday parties, etc! I get TONS of compliments on the gifts I've given and people ask where they can order them from. Thought I'd pass it along, now that Megan has more time to sew!
2 comments:
Such cute stuff! Has Megan tried Etsy (etsy.com)? I had a shop on etsy for awhile- it is easy to do, cheap, and her stuff would fit perfectly:) Love all the Amy Butler fabrics- they are all over my house. I have my eye on that orange birdy blanket... June 28 is my ultrasound so we'll see if I need boy or girl blankies:)
Katie, Meg just took a year leave of absence from teaching. So, she's kinda just starting this...as she's now going to have more time as a SAHM! I think ETSY is in her future. As her "assistant" I agree she should do it! (:
Can't wait to hear the news! Let me know when you find out the sex! LOVE keeping up with you on the blog too!
Post a Comment