Sunday, February 10, 2008

WOW

Wow, is the only word I can think of to describe this weather. Two years ago, we were here and the weather was horrible, cold, and windy! Everyone kept telling me it was the worst winter in the past 20 years. This year, we are having the opposite weather- sunny, calm, and mild. It's been SUCH a treat! After Johnny was sick all week with a high fever, we spent all weekend outside! On Saturday, Curtis and I went out to all his favorite places to get out of the house, while Erik and Johnny rested. On Sunday, we all set out for a National Park. It was great fun!

I'll leave you with a video of the "Fifth Wiggle!" A few years ago, I remember sitting on my friend Carrie's couch saying, "My kids will NEVER watch the Wiggles! How can you let your son watch them!" Well, just another example of how clueless I was! Carrie, I hope this brings you MUCH JOY! I bring you Johnny, the 5th, ORANGE Wiggle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What beautiful sunsets! This is when your glad you picked the aprt. on the ocean. It's funny to see Curtis on the cement stump in front of the Kurr house. Remember when he was as tall as the stump? I am very jealous of your weather. We are hunkered down here this weekend!