
And just like that...the kid that SCREAMED for the first two years of his life (Which seemed like eternity to this sleep deprived mother!) has graduated from preschool and is headed to Kindergarten! Here he is at the HOTTEST graduation ceremony EVER! (98 Degrees without the heat index in the hot sun!)

Johnny kept giving me fake smiles all day long. So, I told him on this picture to think of the WORST word he knew in his head. I was certain he would think of the word "butt munch" and start to giggle. Little did I know that my lil' angel would blurt out the word "Bitch" to me and get a BIG smile on his face! Erik and I were shocked....mouths WIDE open shocked! We just looked at each other. I asked him where he learned that word, and he said, "From Curtis, he told me he knew of a REALLY naughty word that rhymed with pitch, but started with a B!" Needless to say, we had a chat with Curtis that night!

OH SO PROUD! He is MORE than ready for Kindergarten!

One last pic!
I have a ton of videos to post...but it's not letting me this afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment