Today, I was biking home from a friends house with Curtis on the back baby-seat, and Johnny on my handle bars, on the front baby-seat. When I am biking, Curtis is always helpful with the hand signals, or telling me if the light is green or red at an intersection. So, as we are biking, he keeps saying something. I can't hear him because it's too windy. So, I turn my ear, and as we pass some woman, he yells, " Hey SWEETIE PIE!" -to her! I'm dying, that he's been yelling this to people. So, I tell him that's not appropiate to yell that at people. He's ok with that and seems to understand.
As I keep biking, he starts yelling again. This time as we pass a woman and a man holding hands, he yells "Hey Honey Pie!" I told him to quit yelling and he said, "You told me not to say Sweetie Pie, so I didn't!" Totally thinking that he is innocent!
The more I think of it, I'm trying to figure out where he would learn something like that! I'm pretty sure it's Uncle Kyle teaching him bad habits! But, Big Johnny crossed my mind too! Since he NEVER made a comment about a pretty girl during his visit! (: In either case, We miss BOTH of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment