Sunday, July 29, 2007

Growing Up!

We
It's offical, my baby won't be a baby much longer. Johnny is making the transition into his "Big Boy Bed." A friend had an extra toddler bed. So, we moved it in this weekend! Johnny thinks he's just about the coolest thing in Western Europe! We'll see how this transition goes! Climbing in and out of the crib was starting to seem a bit dangerous.
I can't believe in a month my baby will be two and my oldest will go to school five days a week! Time flies....so I'll continue enjoying it with them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine him jumping out of bed and it being REALLY annoying...but you can't get mad because he's so dang cute!!

Life's A Journey... said...

Yeah, we'll see how it goes. But he IS like a certain Aunt of his, and LOVES his sleep! Sleeps 3 hours later than Curtis every day! So, we'll see. I'm not expecting it to be fun.