Thursday, July 26, 2007

Doctor Part II

In Holland, they don't prescribe antibiotics easily. They do a lot of "Herbal" treatments. Today, I was NOT in the mood to mess around with any "Herbal" treatments. If the doctor wanted to try an "herbal" treatment with Curtis, then I was going to tell him there is no better "NATURAL WAY" to treat my kid, than switch places with him. He could see what it is really like in the middle of the night...all night long! And I'd go to his house to sleep!

So, I called the doctor and told him about Curtis and that I was just in the office a day and a half ago. He told me it's not normal to do this in Holland, but he would just call in a prescription for me to the "Chemist". (Pharmacist) I think he could tell that I might literally turn into that "Crazy American" if he didn't offer some drugs! So, hopefully in a few nights, we'll be sleeping again at night!

No comments: