Tuesday, July 17, 2007

He is his FATHER!



Curtis has been BEGGING to go on these little Go-Karts since we've been here. So, on my parents last day in Holland, I thought we'd go out and try them. I envisioned it to be SO cute as we watched the kids. It started with Curtis almost running out in front of the other kids driving their cars and getting hit. I should have put an end to it right then and there. But, I was feeling nice.

I let Curtis get in a car and put Johnny next to him. I went off to the side by my parents and Curtis HIT THE GAS and went flying into the wall. Johnny just about flew out. We had to walk around telling Curtis to steer straight. He continued to drive like a maniac! My dad started yelling at me to hop on the back. So, the ride ended with all three of us on the car, and it was going like 1 mile an hour! When it was over, Curtis threw a HUGE fit- and we ended up taking him home ASAP so we didn't have anymore dangerous situations on the track! NASCAR here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like both Curtis and Erik need a little bit of further instruction. Katie you should have made your father get his butt on the back of that car.