Monday, February 6, 2012

On a Roll...

Can you tell I've been home with a sick kid the past 24 hours. I'm finally able to catch up with my blogging. (Along with laundry as well!)

I wanted to write down a few things that Curtis said to me last week before I forgot them:

#1: I was walking in Target on Friday night with my boys and we came upon a cart with a four year old and two year old girls in it. Their father was pushing the cart, and as we passed them the older girl looked at her Dad and said, "Daddy, you are as sweet as CANDY!" I stopped when I heard this, and put my hand over my heart and said to her Father, "That is SO sweet...my boys have never said anything like that. Enjoy it!"

After that came out of my mouth, Curtis started laughing and looked up at me and said, "Mom, you are as stinky as poop!" Then he and Johnny lost it! I started laughing and looked up at the Father of that little girl and said, "You know what...I wouldn't have it any other way!"

#2: Tonight while I was doing the dishes, Curtis was giving Andy a piggy back ride all around the house and they were pretending that Curtis was the airplane and Bubba was the passenger. I smiled thinking how cute they were, and then I heard Curtis say, "It is now time to turn off all electronic devices until we reach 10,000 feet!" Said like a true frequent flier!

No comments: