Monday, February 6, 2012

Mystery Reader


Last week I brought Andy in to be the "Mystery Reader" in Johnny's classroom. He was SO excited! Here's a video of him hiding in the Hallway as the teacher read off the clues to the class about who was going to be the reader. He brought his book "A Light in the Night" with his stuffed animal that goes with the book. Johnny was SO excited when he ran out to find us!

Bubba had a short bout of stage fright, and then went right into "reading" the book for the class. I repeated everything he said because he wasn't super loud. After he read, I got to share a few of my favorite books with the class. Johnny was really excited to have us there, and Bubba felt like a SUPER STAR! I tried to post the video of Bubba actually reading to the class, but after an hour and a half of it trying to upload to the blog, I just quit!

No comments: