Above is some footage I snagged of Johnny dancing at the school Luau on Saturday night. He is in the green swim trunks. He was in his glory, and the older girls were trying to get him up on stage dancing with them. He's WAY too shy and didn't want to. Curtis on the other hand would be FRONT and CENTER if they tried to get him up there!
This video is of Curtis hula hooping during the dance. He provided great entertainment for all my friends and I. When I first saw him do this, I just smiled, as it brought back many memories of the way his father looked when we were younger trying to do the same thing! (:
The Luau was a GREAT night and success. They had volleyball games going in one court, bounce house with slides in another court, hula dancers, DJ, and lots of food! Our PTA is seriously the best and I'm happy to be apart of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment