Thursday, September 1, 2011

Question for Bubba...

So, last week when Johnny headed off to school, it left me with Bubba all by himself. This was a BIG change for him, as Johnny went to school in the afternoons while he napped last year. So he really was never alone. I asked Bubba what he wanted to do to celebrate and he said, "Go to Target and just LOOK at the cars!" So, we did it...I got a coffee, and we sat looking at cars for almost an hour. He must have said 30 times..."Dis is what I want for my Birthday! Mom, can I have dis for my Birthday?" He was one very happy boy!
Does it look like this kid has ANY fun at the ball park while his brothers practice? We have to do hose downs on the DECK when we get home...as he is FULL of clay!
Last Friday night the American Red Cross was setting up in the parking lot of the baseball fields getting ready for Irene. Not the sight you want to see near your house!
Pulling up to my house...there she is...IRENE!
We really lucked out as she hit about 3 counties to the east of us!
Counting our blessings today! All we got was humid, windy, and cloudy weather.


Love this pic....Curtis and Bubba watching tennis before he takes off for practice. Bubba is sure going to miss having his brothers around this year! On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to time alone with JUST my baby!




1 comment:

AnnMarie & Nick said...

Got to LOVE Hubba Bubba!!!