Our weekend started off with the birthday treat at school, and a special lunch with Mommy in the cafeteria! The lunch ladies let you order treats from school, and let me tell you they were the BEST! Cookie Cups!
Lefty came home to some presents that came in the mail. He got this kick butt electric guitar with an amp from my in-laws! (Yes, apparently they don't like me anymore! LOL!) This combined with the drum set that we got him = ONE CRAZY MOTHER! (I DON'T know what I was thinking!)

Today, started out with a party bright and early at his favorite place, the Sports Connection! First we played laser tag! HUGE hit with these kids!

The birthday boy's team!
While the big boys did that, the little ones at the party enjoyed the bounce house room! Bubba was a HUGE fan!

Next it was on to BUMPER CARS!
Lots of laughs and giggles there!
After that, the kids got to play in the arcade! Bubba found it easier to play skee-ball standing on the game!

Finally it was pizza time! Well deserved after a morning of running around and fun!
Johnny wanted a Pokemon cake so bad. The stores didn't carry them. So, I had to whip one up! (OK, who am I kidding...thank goodness for box cake, and frosting that comes in the cans with tips on them already!)
I had to share the BIRTHDAY song, as it was one of the loudest I've heard! And to think just one year ago, he was crying because he had NO friends to celebrate his birthday with! Look how far we've come! What a GREAT day!
No comments:
Post a Comment