Johnny's teacher came to the car with worried look on her face yesterday says, "I have to apologize, I had something happen that I'm not sure ever has before. Johnny ate ALL the candy that he got for Valentines Day already! I didn't think about limiting it, as I didn't think anyone would eat ALL the candy in one sitting!" Johnny looked up at her and said, "NOT ALL the Valentine Candy-I didn't eat the Craisin's!" (THAT'S MY BOY!)
Then, last night I go into his backpack and he was SO excited about ALL the candy kids were giving him, he forgot to take out the candy to go with HIS Valentines to hand out to everyone! Makes me feel less guilty about the roll of Thin Mints I ate while he was at school yesterday! Thank Goodness those only come out once a year! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment