Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Funday!

We celebrated our little family Christmas today.
Always exciting to get presents!
Bubba is WAY into it this year!
And LOVES to open presents!
Erik's boss gave him tickets to the Panther vs. Falcon game this afternoon! Curtis' first official NFL game! (I thought a free ticket meant a DATE for me..but I forgot I have all boys and EVERYONE wanted to go to the game!)
Curtis was SO excited to go with JUST his Daddy!

Desperately trying to get on TV!

Sitting in the Club Level bar with Daddy warming up!

While they were at the game, we went to our town's local Christmas Parade with some friends! It might not feel like Christmas down here, but this sure did put us in the holiday spirit!
This is Johnny and his little girl friend!
She told her Grandma and Grandpa that Johnny was so "handsome, Handsome, HANDSOME!" when they were in town visiting! So, her whole family just refers to Johnny as "Handsome" now!
Who doesn't LOVE the fire trucks with wreathes on them?
Johnny waving at the fire fighters!
All the little girls were plugging their ears with the sirens blaring and my boys were LOVING it!
Hmmmm, I'm thinking I'd only see this entry in the south!
They called themselves the "Hillbillies!"
Bubba was LOVING it!
Johnny standing near the birth place of Andrew Jackson!

Temperatures dropped throughout the parade...suppose to be in the 20's with the wind chill tomorrow and Tuesday! Guess it's getting us ready for the weather back home in WI/MN at Christmas! We can't WAIT!

No comments: