Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our Nano-Second of Fame....


Last Friday, Johnny was playing cars near the TV. I was watching Good Morning America, and was busy doing dishes, and picking up the house. GMA was over, and Regis and Kelly came on TV. Regis was gone and Nick Lachey was Kelly's co-host for the day. When they walked out together, Johnny yelled, "Mom, come quick, Regis got a haircut!"

I thought it was SO funny and texted my Aunt who loves Regis and Kelly. She told me to e-mail the show and tell them the story. So, I sent a quick text to the show telling them the story and how I thought it was too cute not to share!

Yesterday (Monday) I recorded the show, just in case they said something. I didn't sit and watch the show, but was busy around the house while it was on. A friend who knew the story saw the show, and e-mailed me and said, "Was that just Johnny they were talking about on Reg and Kelly?" I went back and watched it and sure enough...our story made the air! Johnny has watched it about 20 times with a BIG smile on his face! (Kelly got his age wrong...but he didn't seem to mind!)


2 comments:

AnnMarie & Nick said...

Can I get a "super star?"

Stinky Baby Dunne said...

Brilliant! So funny! I love the photo on the top of your blog!