Sunday, December 12, 2010

Deck the Halls....

This weekend was our neighborhood's annual Breakfast with Santa.
It was our first time there and I was pleasantly surprised!
The kids got to do crafts!
And Bubba got to do, what Bubba does best....EAT CANDY!
Here he is raising his hands in victory! You see, he realized every time you sat on Santa's lap, Santa gave you a treat! (Mainly b/c I don't think Santa could remember who had seen him already). Bubba kept telling me, "One more second" and "I have to tell him something." Then he would run up to Santa, back himself up to him and say different things. The first time it was, "I want Chuck the Talking Truck and cars." The next times it was, "I got my hair cut." Then, "Look at my new shoes!" Finally, "See my belly button!" You get the picture....
Here he is outside with the goods...
Three Christmas ring pops, and a candy cane!

The boys were loving the hot coco and seeing all of their friends!

No comments: