I'm going to have to work backwards, as this is how my camera loaded the pics! Here is Johnny on his way to school for CRAZY HAT DAY!
Today we went to lunch with a friend for my birthday. Johnny found a "HONKER!" He loves all bugs and frogs...pretty much any animal. He had some fun with this grasshopper!
Bubba was amazed at how it jumped!

I thought if we went to an open area to eat with fountains and a playground it would be easier than in a restaurant. WRONG-O! Bubba found the one area with the splash pad, and was wet before I could get over to him!
This is why you need to have more than one kid! Bubba is just starting to show interest in going to the bathroom on the BIG potty! Enter in my middle child who is the BIGGEST HELPER EVER....and maybe it might be easier than I thought it would be! Bubba will tell Johnny he needs help, and Johnny gets right on it! Might not be pretty...but whatever works! Thought this was so cute when I saw it today!
We are still in the thick of Baseball Season down here and are loving it! The boys are having a blast, and I enjoy talking to the other moms and watching the kids! (Although, I could do without Bubba at the park on most nights! He he!) Here is Johnny after he was awarded a game ball the other night! He was SO excited! He told me he "Always wanted a shiny white ball!" Hmmmm, with my dad as his Grandpa, I'm sure he will surpass his wish! (:
This is not "Friday Night Lights..." Just Bubba making a run for it at the ball park! Lil' Stinker doesn't realize he's CRAMPING MY STYLE! For the LOVE OF GOD... I just want to watch the game! (:

The boys didn't LOVE it or anything! Bubba wasn't quite sure at first...but by the second half he was WAY into it! 





A playgroup we attend held a meeting at a really cool kids place called "Funky Town." Johnny did a little kids Yoga...


Finally, I can't remember if I posted this pic or not...but I picked up this shirt at "Bubba Gump's Shrimp" in New Orleans and LOVE my HUBBA BUBBA!
We are still in the thick of Baseball Season down here and are loving it! The boys are having a blast, and I enjoy talking to the other moms and watching the kids! (Although, I could do without Bubba at the park on most nights! He he!) Here is Johnny after he was awarded a game ball the other night! He was SO excited! He told me he "Always wanted a shiny white ball!" Hmmmm, with my dad as his Grandpa, I'm sure he will surpass his wish! (:
This is not "Friday Night Lights..." Just Bubba making a run for it at the ball park! Lil' Stinker doesn't realize he's CRAMPING MY STYLE! For the LOVE OF GOD... I just want to watch the game! (:
This past weekend we found ourselves going to "Toy Story 3" on ice in the city!
The boys didn't LOVE it or anything! Bubba wasn't quite sure at first...but by the second half he was WAY into it! 
Then our friends took us to the BEST pizzeria in town!
Here's Johnny with the Vodka Pizza! No LIE!

Curtis made a chicken parmesan pizza and had 3 pieces!

The Queen City!

A few shots of Lefty playing some more ball!

He LOVES it and the buddies he's made!

On deck!
A playgroup we attend held a meeting at a really cool kids place called "Funky Town." Johnny did a little kids Yoga...
And some break dancing at their "Hip Hop" class!

He had a GREAT time....

But Bubba wanted NOTHING to do with it. So we sat out by the fountains and caught "fish" for WAY TOO LONG! He was also in timeout about 4 times out there...I"m sure all the ladies are still talking about us! Welcome back terrible twos....oh how I missed you! NOT!
Finally, I can't remember if I posted this pic or not...but I picked up this shirt at "Bubba Gump's Shrimp" in New Orleans and LOVE my HUBBA BUBBA!
No comments:
Post a Comment