Thursday, October 28, 2010

This and That..

Here are a few shots I took of Bubba this week while he was playing and talking, talking, talking my ear off!

Curt-Dog looking like a BIG kid getting off the bus, with his audio book in his ear! Funny how much things have changed since I stopped teaching! I didn't know the library loaned out the listening parts too!
Bubba kissing his cousin Meredith during a video she sent. She kissed the camera, so he went in for the attack!
Lefty and Bubba carving pumpkins. Was my LEAST favorite thing to do as a child, and STILL IS! Yes, I am a "gagger."
Bubba trying to keep up with his brothers this week!
Our neighborhood had a Fall Festival this past weekend.
The boys thought it was SO cool to get to go up above the pool on the balcony!
Then it was off on a hayride around the hood!
Curtis misunderstood and thought we told him we were going on a roller coaster or something.

Johnny with one of his FAVORITE friends!
Next time you run into Curtis, I'm not sure you'll want to ask him what the time is! My dad said, "This is a good way of getting your brothers to stay away from your things!" No doubt!
Finally, I found Lefty sleeping like this the other night.
He had gotten his team pics that night...and I'm pretty sure the LOVED them!

No comments: