I will be the FIRST to admit that we are very spoiled with the pool down the street from our house. If you want to get a hold of me this summer, I spend almost EVERY morning down there. For some reason, not a whole lot of people use the pool once July comes. I know it's really hot down here...but this is the ONLY way I can bare to be outside with my kids. The boys started swim lessons last week with the swim coach at the pool. Here is Johnny's lesson above. He loves it!
Curtis trying to wait patiently for his sun screen to dry.
I think he ONLY asked me 30 times if he could go in the pool yet!

So, this is it. Casey is giving Curtis a lesson, Johnny is running to go on the slide again, and Andy is digging for more toys to play with. We pretty much have the pool to ourselves on most mornings with two life guards on duty. Now all I'm missing are my friends and/or family and I'd be in heaven! (: I should be a sales woman, b/c I totally posted this to lure people to come visit me! Have I mentioned I LOVE visitors? Especially those that can cook! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment