I LOVE this pic! Andy is hugging his Dukey Doggy, and Johnny is hugging Andy!
Also, lil' Bubba has had a skinned nose since we got here. He runs and falls and just when we think it's healed, he does it again!
Here he is last Sunday night!
(My camera was an old one so excuse the blurriness!)
Lefty going out for a pass!
Johnny in red shorts and Curtis next to him- tall one!
Things are going well down in the south. My parents made a road trip down here and on the 4th of July they showed up and surprised the boys. When the boys came back from the pool and saw them, they were running up, jumping, and hugging them! What a fun surprise!
The fourth of July brought many firsts. It was the first time my mom had ever tasted sweet tea and she loved it! It was the first time all the boys from my dad through Johnny had ever seen such a HUGE fireworks display. It was also the first time a baby didn't wake up from the fireworks outside. Gotta love brick houses! Anyways, Dad, Erik, and the boys went to the Charlotte Knights minor league baseball game and a HUGE fireworks show afterwards. It's all the guys keep talking about. My dad keeps telling me how BIG they were. They must have been something, because my mom and I witnessed the best fireworks displays from the neighbors for about two hours. Fireworks are not illegal, and they go ALL out in the south.
It's been really great having my parents here and showing them the house, neighborhood, and Charlotte. Monday my dad, mom, and I went up shopping a bit, and then did a tour of up-town Charlotte, and the surrounding area. They were surprised to see how clean and neat everything was. I was shocked at how awesome the Panther's stadium is! Will be fun to go to a game or two there!
This week brings in HOT, HOT weather, and lots of pool time. We spent many hours at the pool today, and I have three very tired little boys! It's SO nice to have it so close to my house, especially when the weather is this hot! Dad and mom seem to be enjoying it too! I think I heard my mom yelling, "COW-A-BUNGA" as she was going down the water slide ALL the way back up at my house! (:
The boys are playing flag football and improving each week. Mom and Dad got to watch last night and took some pics that I included. My camera charger has been missing since the move, and it's really starting to annoy me, since I'm all the way unpacked! My blogging will be better once I get my camera up and running again!
No comments:
Post a Comment