
I got new furniture last week, and Maggie just LOVES my new ottoman!
She has to fight the boys for it!

There is this awesome cupcake shop by my house, that I've been dying to try out. Today was $2 Tuesday, so we made the BIG trip! The boys were SO excited, and quite frankly, so were we!

Decisions, decisions!

YUMMO!
Our group bought Vanilla, Chocolate, red velvet, triple chocolate, and smore'!

Johnny had to try out all the sprinkle stations!

Curt-Dog and Mag-Dog loving EVERY bite!

Pretty sure MC has gained about a pound at my house!
Pretty good, since she's only gained 4lbs in her second year of life all together! (: She LOVES Cousin Katie!

Finally, we went next door to get Bubba's hair cut. They screwed up on his hair, and I had to pay $15 for them to BUZZ it! I could have done that at HOME by myself! I'm very bitter at the lady who did it, because she made my baby into a boy....my Bubba, into a big HUBBA BUBBA! Was a sad day for me! Here he is at the end of the haircut looking too grown up for me! My baby's getting older! TEAR!
2 comments:
The lady behind the counter at the cupcake place- LOL!
Ok, just saw this post...the lady looks like a riot..AND why didn't we go there????!!!
Post a Comment