
When Curtis found out we were moving to Ohio this winter, he said to me, "We can't move!" I asked him why not and he replied, "We haven't even met an O'Neill Brother yet!" I thought this was funny, and have shared it with some friends in town. Some of them thought they would set up a meeting, since they went to high school with Tim and Ryan O'Neill. So, on Wednesday after school, Tim O'Neill surprised the boys and came to our house to meet them! They were so excited, and here he is with Johnny and Curtis.

After sharing an after school snack of chocolate chip cookies and milk, they wanted to bring him to the basement to show him how they played the piano. Let's just say my kids have NEVER taken piano lessons...so I'm sure he's laughing at them! (:

Here Curtis is showing HIM how to play Jingle Bells. I've taught the boys a little piano...but today Curtis was singing and playing while Tim sung along with him. It was a great memory that they will forever have! Go buy their CD's now....you won't be disappointed if you like piano music!
1 comment:
LOL that they boys are showing him how to play:)
Post a Comment