Sunday, May 16, 2010

Congratulations BEANER!

This weekend was the end of an era at the University of Wisconsin Stout. In 1977 my Dad graduated from UW-Stout. My mom went there and after they got married had me and stayed home with me. All three of my sisters went to Stout and graduated from there. (I was the family outcast as you can see!) So, as we made our final trip to Menomonie to see Beaner graduate...my Dad took a trip down memory lane. Above is a pic of the house where the family ALL started! First house my parents ever owned!
For the past 14 years my parents have had a child in college.

GI/AAAAAAAADMw/4e1VwWbGIM4/s400/CC+Graduation+058.JPG"> Beaner's not excited or anything?


rzc/s400/CC+Graduation+057.JPG"> The crew that made the trip. Colleen definatly invited the WRONG sister.  As she walked across the stage I yelled as loud as I could, "WAY TO GO BEANER!" My mother was DYING, and could not stop laughing. She whispered to me that she can't believe she gave birth to me. Colleen on the other hand was embaressed as well! Mission accomplished!




Dad showing us where he use to get his clean uniform and practice clothes each day. This was AFTER he went to use the first bathroom he ever used at Stout...ONE LAST TIME!



Dad had this professor as a teacher in 77' and all three of my sisters did too!
The engine and the caboose!





="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhTeBzFU3epWmWWEfFHA3mrAiLTRiHt6R5TfAPZelUPF62DRFPvVRil2GwYFFuEX4grQvSCdh5VCABh4jnG1vRlEPB_Df5W7WoOHR2VRNy0gAiMs7DoaZ99bFjfRpT_j1bh8mYGisyBLCI/s400/CC+Graduation+074.JPG"> Where it all started....HKMC BABY!






ation+079.JPG">
Dad's showed us his old dorm windows.
The sign that he hung in his window 33 years ago, is still hanging there! LOL!







The cake that Megan bought!
Colleen use to say this to us when she was little...and it would annoy ALL of us!







Party Boys!
Seriously, Andrew is the happiest kid...but he NEVER smiles directly at a camera.
FINALLY I caught this one!









POOR MEREDITH!
(Erik, Chad, Corky, Terry, Jack, and Kyle)









I feel like I say this every time I blog about this girl...but seriously...
HOW CUTE IS SHE?











Andy just really wants to be like his brothers.












He's dying to bike...













and when no one was looking, seriously thought he might!














No comments: