
Tonight my Daddy was keeping an eye on me during a BBQ. Here's what my mom saw when she walked into the room after she was helping clean up the kitchen.

Then she started getting nervous around the campfire when she found me sitting like this in my Daddy's lap. She said something to Daddy about marshmallows being a choking hazard. I'm not sure what that means, but I do know that the
marshmallow was DANG GOOD!

Finally, I needed to take a little swig of something to wash all that junk food down. AGAIN Mommy wasn't too happy when she saw me sitting on the chair with my Daddy's empty beer bottle. I still can't talk too good, but I'm pretty sure my Daddy is going to get in some trouble after I'm in bed tonight!
As for me, this might have just been the BEST day of my 1.5 years of life!
2 comments:
OMG those cookies look amazing, I'd be double fistin' too!
Hang in there this week - glad you still have a sense of humor!
Post a Comment