
While in
LaX last week Aunt Kathy brought over this AWESOME quilt that she made me! I am TOTALLY in LOVE with it! How talented is she?

A pic of Charlie while getting his diaper changed! He's SO dark compared to Megan!

See these little guys, they all live in our window well. The have for two years, and the boys watched them from the playroom window every day. In the winter they hibernate, and they are back again. This year we went to the school auction and Johnny wanted the "FROG basket!" He ONLY wanted it for this little frog catcher! So, I won it... (Could have just gone and bought the dang frog catcher for $10 at Toys R Us) and he was happy as a lark as Auntie Ann Marie was down catching frogs on Sunday morning!


Andrew was busy watching and telling everyone to "
Shhhhhhhhhh!"

Johnny wanted me to take a pic of him and the frogs. He did this on his own and it SO reminds me of my father when he was younger! I'm sure my mom and aunts will agree!

The action!
2 comments:
I just showed Cullen the frog picture and he said, "No fair, I want a frog." I had to explain that Johnny doesn't get to keep them- it was a game of catch and release... Or did the frogs end up in the gazebo?
Frogs went to woods, but some of them are BACK in the window well! The 'ZOO Keeper" just informed me that they did NOT get hurt jumping back in! LOL!
Post a Comment