While in Florida, we got to visit with a few cousins. My cousin Erin and her family were visiting Orlando as well. On one of our days off, they came to the pool for some fun. The kids swam, and played on the playground together. Although they've only met a handful of times, the kids acted like they've known each other forever. That afternoon, the condo we were staying at was hosting a Karaoke party at the pool. Erin's hubby, is the "KING of Karaoke." So, it should come as NO surprise that her girls are the "Queens of Karaoke!" It was SO much fun watching them! They will be JUST like their Dad up on stage some day.
Following their singing, were my boys. The song choice alone, was funny, compared to everyone else singing today's latest hits! Thought I'd post these videos so everyone could enjoy them! (For the record the people running karaoke told my boys to say the word "clap" and not actually do it. That's why I was reminding them of it on the video! I was being "psycho mom" for a reason!)
1 comment:
LOL- Love the video of the girl's singing. At any point did Dirty Frank get up and sing? Or is condo singing a step down from wedding singing?
"Pysco mom" should have just gotten her butt up there to preform with her kids, that would have made for some AWESOME footage. If you decide to do this in the future might I suggest you also wearing goggles like your kid?
Post a Comment