As promised, I said I'd fill you in on our vacation to Florida. Anyone that knows our family, knows that things just couldn't go smooth and be normal. Something had to make my vacation a time to remember! So...here I go....try to follow along!
Our vacation from different points of view:
Curtis- I had a great time on vacation. I was super excited to ride on the airplane again! Once we were in Florida, I got to see one of my very best friends Emma! We went to the Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios! In addition to all of that, we were able to go to two character breakfasts, swim a LOT at the condo, and meet new friends and see some cousins! I had a WONDERFUL time and can NOT wait to go back to Orlando again! Check out the video of me fighting Darth Vader at the bottom! (I'm wearing a red hat and kicking Darth Vader's Butt!)
Johnny- The week before we left for Disney, my tummy started hurting. I don't think I've ever spent so much time in the bathroom in my life. I missed school for half that week, because they think I had E-Coli. I had to wear a diaper on the airplane, and at Disney. I tried to have a good time, but deep down, I was really tired, and didn't feel so good. Thank GOODNESS on Wednesday during our vacation, I started to feel a bit better. I'm still tired, but I finally have my appetite back. I went on the Mt. Everest Roller Coaster my first day at the Wild Animal Kingdom, and was SO scared, that I was very cautious the rest of the time there! What the heck were my parents thinking when they let me on that! I had a nice time...but look forward to visiting Disney again, when I feel better and stronger!
Andrew- My week started off good. I loved the airplane, and the warm weather! I was having a great time at the Animal Kingdom, and perfected all my animal sounds! As the week went on, I started getting sick, and by Wednesday, I was SO tired, and turned lethargic. Anyone that knows my mommy, knows that by Thursday, when all I was doing was lying around, she started freaking out! So, I got to go to the Dr. in Florida. Thank goodness I did, because I had a red ear, and an infected ear. I also had crackling in the lungs and a lower oxygen intake, and was treated for pneumonia as well. I was told to stay back at the condo and follow up with my doctor when I got back home. I had a nice time lying on Daddy and Mommy all day, and just slept on the plane the whole way home. I'm feeling much better now, but the doctor still says there is crackling in my lungs. So say a prayer that I'm on the mend!
Erik- Before we left for FL, GMAC (who I work for now) made me a counter offer, when I told them I was leaving the company for JP Morgan Chase. I was going on vacation, and coming back to work 5 days. This Friday I was leaving for OH. We had our house inspection all set up for Saturday morning, and two weeks later was the closing. I was having a great time on vacation, until Wednesday morning. The CEO's of GMAC and RESCAP, left messages on my phone for me to call them. The both tried to reach out to me, and were letting me know their visions for the future of GMAC. I told them my reservations in staying with the company, etc. After spending two FULL days of vacation on my Blackberry, they called me with a big promotion and a huge offer to stay with GMAC. We had a feeling this was coming, and thank goodness it was a "No-Brainer." So, now, we will NOT be moving until summer, and it will be to North Carolina instead of Ohio! Life with me NEVER gets boring! (: (I owe Kate BIG TIME!) ****As told by his loving wife! (:
Katie- So, as you can tell from reading everyone's take on vacation above, we certainly had an eventful week. I had a great time swimming with the boys and at the parks. But, I was a nervous wreck the whole time. I was SO nervous about Johnny. Then I was nervous about our family and what decision should be made. I was in the "OHIO" state of mind. I hope we made a good decision for our family and our future. I'm VERY relived that I won't be with the kids by myself now, and we can let them finish the school year in MN before moving. I think this decision will be better for us.
The latter part of the week, I was SO SO nervous about Andrew. I'm bummed out that I had to worry so much on vacation. When I signed up to be a mother...no on told me all this worry came with it! Now, I think the past two months has caught up with me. I have the cold Andrew had, and am not feeling well at all. I am run down, and SO tired! Erik's had a busy week at work, so I'm hoping if he can take tomorrow off, and I can sleep a little, maybe I'll bounce back faster! I think all the stress and emotions from the past few months has finally caught up with me! So, hang on for the ride, because there is LOTS more to come in the next few months with us! NC or BUST BABY!
No comments:
Post a Comment