Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Megan!

This Thursday, February 11th, is Megan's 28th Birthday. We decided to celebrate a little early this weekend, since no one had anything planned. I had some BIG shoes to fill, when it came time for making a cake!
Curtis and Johnny made signs....
(I LOVE that Curtis calls her his "Fairy Godmother!")
And I made the cake.
Ok, I lied, brownies with frosting and SORRY attempt at decorating it!
We had a taco bar, and sang!
Andy was loving it...
And so was Mere!
Mother and Daughter
They don't look alike or anything?


I found this neat candle at a craft fair. It's an empty bottle of wine, that was sawed off and sanded down. Then they poured the candle in. I'm not sure if I could have found a better gift for Meg!
Andy made sure she had a WILD and CRAZY night!
It was a fun time for all of us!

2 comments:

obcm35 said...

INstead of Mickey---do you think you could hang up a big picture of Cousin Brigit with the countdown...I am sure they are just as excited to see me right?

Life's A Journey... said...

Oh yeah...Your pic is hanging on the GARAGE door...GIANT PIC blown up! It's actually of just your belly! CAN'T WAIT! COUSINS, COUSINS!