Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Little Family Christmas...

This morning, the kids woke up to a some presents under the tree. Every year we travel home for the holidays. The kids LOVE to wake up to presents from Santa at my parents on Christmas morning. Traveling with LOADS of presents isn't as fun for us parents! So, this year we decided to start a new tradition. We did our "Family" Christmas today. We exchanged our gifts for each other, and gifts from some of the great-grandparents.
Johnny got some fleece pants with NFL helmets all over them from Curtis. He looked at Curtis and in a sweet, quiet voice, he said, "How did you know this was what I REALLY wanted?" Then he opened up a "Gum Book" from us, and said, "I already got what I really wanted for Christmas!" I was LOVING this of course!!


This just spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E...Curtis and a Nerf Dart Gun!
Andrew was LOVING "Howdy" the rubber cow! Seriously, who comes up with these kids toys?Lefty was all about his electric drum set! Headphones included- THANK GOD!Andrew loves to color and whines every time the boys are coloring, b/c he wants in on the action. I walked in and Curtis was holding him on his lap, helping him color. That's not why I put this pic up here. Even better, is JOHNNY in the background! What makes a kid put a dryer sheet up to their face to be goofy! LOL!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from our house to yours!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Isn't it awesome starting new traditions with your own family? I just love it. Merry Christmas!!