Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Season

The boys saw Santa at the annual Breakfast with Santa in town. It was on Sunday and they wanted to wear their Vikings shirts. EVERYONE in town, from the mayor to Santa was giving Curtis a hard time about his jersey. He has a Packer jersey he always wears, and carries a Packer backpack to school. BIG Packer fan. So, when people saw him in this, they REALLY were teasing him! His excuse is he LOVES Brett Favre. To be honest...it's been SUCH a fun year to watch the Vikes!
Cousin Meredith came over to watch us do the Wii Fit and make fools out of ourselves! Johnny is a HUGE Meredith fan...but who isn't!
I don't know ANYONE who likes to relax more than my hubby! He LOVES it and will be in for a BIG shock when the kids start having Saturday morning activities! Until then, he is milking it for all it's worth! ("Kate, you take the older boys to breakfast with Santa, and I'll hang with little Andy!")


For Christmas, I am in charge of bringing the drinks, and for a GOOD reason. I like to cook, but I HATE to bake. The boys and I made chocolate covered pretzels and who knew you could burn white chocolate? I melted it in the microwave and it turned into a big, hard, brown BLOB! So, we didn't get as many pretzels made as we wanted. But the ones that did turn out, look SO delicious. For the right price, these pretzel could be yours!While I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen, the boys were busy making a mess in my living room.I can still remember doing this at the Sheas when I was little with my cousins!

No comments: