
I'm not sure I like living in Minnesota again. Let me explain why-My neighbors have been BRAINWASHING my kids, and telling them that the Packers stink, and the Vikings are the best. Whenever I try to put Curtis in a Packers shirt or green mesh shorts, he says, "Mom, I can't wear these, Jeff won't like it." or "Jeff's going to call me a baby!" If that's not enough, the boys are now telling me that the "Packers Stink" and saying "Vikings are Best!"
So, tonight Curtis started soccer. He was SO excited when the coaches handed him a purple uniform, and socks. In the team huddle, they were deciding what to name their team. Curtis raised his hand and said, "How about Purple Pride, because my neighbor Jeff LOVES the Vikings, and hates the Packers." (Of course, the night they get purple uniform's, Curtis happens to be wearing his YELLOW shorts!)
Then, after we pull the car in the driveway, Curtis jumps out, and runs across the yard to Jeff's house, and starts yelling, "Hey Jeff, I have PURPLE PRIDE!"
For The Record...I'm open to suggestions on how to prevent my two young children from becoming a Vikings Fan!
On Thursday night, the boys and I headed up to the Target Center in Minneapolis to see the "Wiggles Live." After making fun of MANY of my friends when their kids watched the Wiggles- I got payback and had to sit through two hours of Wiggle fun! The boys loved it!
On Friday we went to the Minnesota Zoo with my friend Shalyn and Nick and their girls. Was a GREAT day. Here are pictures of my two chickens!
On Saturday, Erik flew home and the boys were SO excited to see him!
The boys are taking swimming lessons at the local pool. They are in the same class. So, it's been nice- I get a tea, and sit and read for 45 minutes! I should have done this EVERY session this summer!

1 comment:
I love the update and the pictures!
Post a Comment