Thursday, June 5, 2008

What's New?

Oh, nothing much. Just that Saturday Erik turns the big 33, we go to the GOOD OLE' USA Sunday morning, and on Monday I have my ultrasound! I'm not excited at all if you were interested!!!!!!

First, Erik's big birthday. The boys and I will be making a cake and decorating the house for it. Curtis seems to think that AFTER daddy goes to bed, we should wake up and decorate the house for him as a surprise. Curtis doesn't know yet that his daddy is a night owl, and his mom can't compete with that!

I'm starting to get anxious about flying with the boys by myself. I know it will be fine, but it wouldn't be a trip with me, without being nervous before hand. I'm loaded up on 'crap' from the Euro (dollar) store to keep the boys entertained on the plane. The lady working at the cash register was probably wondering how someone could spend 20 Euros at the Euro store on a bunch of stuff that looked like nothing! She hasn't seen my dad and I hit the dollar store in the States together! This was NOTHING!

On Monday morning, I go to my doctor back in the States for my OB/GYN check-up. I'm excited about this, because I love my doctor and the nurses and staff back in New Prague. I'm OK with having a baby here in Holland, but would have LOVED to have it back in New Prague. (Shout out to the Women's Health Center at Queen of Peace Hospital!) So, on Monday, I hopefully will be finding out the sex of the baby, and finding out if it's healthy and all of that. Everyone keeps telling me, "Oh, I hope it's a girl for your sake." When I tell people I don't care, I TRULY mean I don't! Another boy would be great- as my two boys play together so well, and are best buddies already. Plus, I'm all prepared for a boy. A girl on the other hand, would be great too. Something new. Either way, it's a win/win situation- I just want a healthy baby! If your interested in my prediction, I think it's a boy. I haven't thrown up in a week and two days now. (Who's counting?) It stopped right around 17-18 weeks again! Same as with the first two pregnancies! EXACTLY! So, we'll see, and I'll post after I hear the good news!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you! Fly safe :)

Joshua Duncan said...

Have a very happy birthday Erik!
Katie, Curtis and Johnny, have a safe and hopefully very FAST flight home. Let us know if you are having a boy or a girl as soon as you know. I bet it's a girl!!!

Love, The Duncans