I told the kids today, that there were going to have a new brother. Curtis's jaw dropped and he was SO excited! Johnny on the other hand got SO mad at me and started yelling that he "JUST WANTED A SISTER!" I looked at Megan and told her to grab the video camera. Here's a peek at his reaction after a few minutes! (I had to post this, so Erik could see it!)
2 comments:
It's true...I was there! It's soooo great to have Katie and the boys back in the cul-DE-sac!!! My daycare kids love playing with them and I love adult conversation in the middle of the day!!! Congrats on the THIRD boy! We can't wait!!
So much excitement in the Curtis family these days ! Let us know in advance when you're coming to Milw. so we aren't working, etc. Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment