Thursday, June 26, 2008

Celebration!!!!!!!

This year, we will have a very exciting reason to celebrate July 4th......Drum Roll PLEASE.....We are going to be US Citizen's again! That's right- WE ARE MOVING BACK HOME! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO excited! It happened very quickly and very unexpectedly. Erik got notice of a nice opportunity for him in his Minneapolis office to start in the next month. He called, they wanted him, and he accepted. All within two days! I'm BURSTING with excitement! I don't think I've stopped smiling in two days, since I've known this could be a possibility!

I'll miss Holland, especially my good friend Lynne, but the US is the best place for me for where I'm at in my life. I couldn't be more happy to deliver the baby in New Prague, and feel much more relaxed about it now. The boys are very excited to be back. Erik is excited too, but will miss the work atmosphere and his co-workers in Holland quite a bit. He loved everything about it...but a nice opportunity came up and he took it!

So, come next Friday, my flag will be flying a little higher and with more pride than ever. My Dutch residence card, and drivers License will be put away in order to start a new chapter in our lives back in MN, with baby number three on the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH, does this mean we're homeless?

:)

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooo happy!