Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Past Week

The boys transform our living room into the ocean and play. It's great, because I lay on the ground and play the lifeguard.
The boys have been waiting for Sesame Street to visit Madurodam. We have a pass, and went last week in the beginning of the week on opening day! They LOVED it!
Johnny thinks he is SO cool!
Last Friday was "Favorite Character" day at school for Curtis. This is a picture of him outside our house waiting for his ride to pick him up for school.

I might not write as much as normal these next few weeks. I'm pretty sick with this pregnancy- Surprise, Surprise! Thought maybe I could get away without it. So, once I'm back in the swing of things, or Erik takes pics of the boys...there's not much to tell you about, unless you want a detailed description of the toilets over here in Europe!

Also, our computer crashed, so I'm using Erik's work computer, until we get a new one or ours fixed. Hope we can recover our pictures off of it...that's the only thing I'm worried about!

Erik's mom and his sister arrive on Thursday. I'm sure the boys will be SO happy to have people around that will be much more fun to hang out with, than I am. All the beach restaurants are up, and so are the trampolines....so I'm sure they'll be out there a lot! Plus, the flower fields are in the bloom! What a beautiful time to visit Holland!

Hope you all have a GREAT Easter, Spring Break, etc! Missing everyone at home!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Boys it was so good to see you this past week. Maybe some day we can meet out at the tramps on the beach- I LOVE TRAMPS! Ha, ha, ha- me so funny! Take care of that mother of yours!

Anonymous said...

Katie, I can't tell who that is behind the mask. Is that Erik or Curtis?