The handsome prince is MINE! Also, Johnny joined the class, and is on the left side of the screen in a green shirt. (I know this is LONG, but I had to post it for the grandparents, as it won't fit on my e-mail in an attachment!)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so proud of the prince! He did a great job! Johnny was also a great addition to the show! Does the princess realize how lucky she is?
3 comments:
I am so proud of the prince! He did a great job! Johnny was also a great addition to the show! Does the princess realize how lucky she is?
Bravo, bravo- I loved the show. Johnny was doing an awesome job kickin' butt and takin' names- it's like he's been a part of the class all year long!
"Hey...SIT DOWN!" LOL
Very cute, what a nice prince.
Post a Comment