
Here's Bailey RIGHT now as I'm writing this blog. Guess she just can't keep up with her 30 year old cousin! We've had quite the busy day.

Today started off at me picking up Bailey early this morning at the airport after midnight. After getting back home at 1:30AM, we got to bed...only to be waken at 7am by two little squirts "head-over-heel's" for "Cousin Bailey." (They call her "Cousin Bailey" every time they call her. Curtis is also introducing her to everyone we pass!)

After walking on the pier, in the mall, and on the boulevard near the North Sea, we dropped the kids off at a friends house and headed to Delft. Here we are at a great cafe for lunch. When we went to order, Bailey ordered pea soup, and a pancake. I smiled, thinking to myself, I wonder if she knows what she just ordered.

Bailey with the pancake she ordered. She was DYING when they delivered it to the table and was wondering why I didn't warn her. It's bigger than her HEAD! She was in HEAVEN!
The day ended with us going to the church's in Delft, the market, and finally to the butcher, baker, and cheese shops! Now she is pooped out and we are looking forward to tiring her out tomorrow! We are having a blast and it's going WAY TOO FAST already!
1 comment:
Last picture=hilarious!
Post a Comment