Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Eagle Has Landed!

We're HOME! Yesterday was a long travel day, but it couldn't have gone better. We got to the airport and walked through immigration, into the terminal area and Curtis yells really loud, "We are in AMERICA now!" As he throws his hands in the air. If only it were that easy! The flight was great. The kids were fine, and didn't cause a problem. I can't believe what a difference six months makes in behavior for kids. I even got to watch two movies!

The only bad thing on the flight, was the snack they gave the kids. Think of the WORST snack you could give a kid on an airplane.......THINK.............THINK.............Think. If you guessed ICE CREAM, you were correct! Ice Cream! They were in heaven! Johnny was licking the dish it came in....only problem was he had it running down his arms, into his sleeves. He had it all over his face, neck, nose, and car seat, and shirt. I took some great pics, but they'll have to follow, as I'm on a different computer.

When we got home it was like Christmas! Curtis and Johnny were SO excited to see Megan and Kyle, who live in our house. They were especially excited to see the neighbor girl Brooke! It's all they talked about the whole way to our house! Brooke was equally excited!

They went on high gear for four hours and then crashed. It's now 5:00am. I have been up with Curtis since 2:30, and Johnny since 4:00am. So, the flight was great, but they feel like it's the middle of the day, and are raring to go! We'll be opening Target and Caribou this morning! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!!! Can't wait to see you at the wedding :)