Saturday, November 3, 2007
Amsterdam
Today was a GREAT day! We headed out to Amsterdam first thing in the morning. After a very eventful drive to the city, where cousin Katie might have had a few wrong turns, a few panics, and a few swear words escape her...we made it. The highlight of the day was when we got into the "Red-Light District" and Bailey got the giggles and was making me laugh SO hard! She could not believe that there is a place like that in the world! We were laughing all day, that she hit up the district and went trick-or-treating all in one day! After Amsterdam, we met some American friends out at a Pancake House. We all ate a great meal, and went trick-or-treating afterwards! Weather was warm and we all had a nice time! I'll be SO sad when I have to say goodbye to Bailey tomorrow! I still have a lot I want to show her...but am SO grateful that she's in Madrid for the year and was able to visit for a weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man those ribs look great! Bailey did Erik tell you those would be the best ribs you ever tasted? I knew it!
Looks like you guys had a great time. We love all the pictures. Bailey have a safe trip back. Katie will be going through withdrawal! Bailey withdrawal!!!!
Post a Comment