Hope Jeff, Dave and Corey can feel the rythmn & beat of the music--it's something the Vikings don't have! The only beat that the Vikings have ---happened Sunday!
Hey Viking Fans---Remember the old country song-- How Do You Like Me Now? Well I had 2 touchdowns and a win! Do you miss me yet? My only wish is that I could have been a Packer and caught Brett's 421st touchdown.
6 comments:
I can just see them dancing in the cul-da-sac now!
Hope Jeff, Dave and Corey can feel the rythmn & beat of the music--it's something the Vikings don't have! The only beat that the Vikings have ---happened Sunday!
ha ha.. where do you find this stuff?!?!?
Hey Vikings fans--some quarterback over in Oakland had 5 touchdowns on Sunday. Remember him?
Hey Viking Fans---Remember the old country song-- How Do You Like Me Now? Well I had 2 touchdowns and a win! Do you miss me yet? My only wish is that I could have been a Packer and caught Brett's 421st touchdown.
Katie -
We've enjoyed reading your blog while you're away. In fact, you inspired us to try and do something similar (http://www.ljfarmer.blogspot.com/).
Looking forward to reading more about Curtis and Johnny again soon,
M & E Farmer
Post a Comment