
If this post doesn't get me the "Mother of the Year" award, or a kick butt Mother's Day present, I don't know what will. We did something Friday night that was NEVER on my bucket list...Monster Jam 2012!

Andy is WAY into cars and monster trucks. This was probably #2 on his bucket list, behind a
NASCAR race of course. He was all serious in the arena, and every time I tried to talk to him, he put his hand in my face as if to say, "Talk to the HAND!"

I wanted to get a picture of him...a good one...but he was SO nervous about missing the show, that he was not having it!

I personally have never been so grateful for the invention of smart phones, and the ability to surf the
internet,
facebook, and read newspaper articles from the comfort of my seat. My boys on the other hand really enjoyed the show and were very into it! The next time you see them, if they have on a muscle shirt and are sporting a mullet, you know who to blame! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment