Last Sunday we went to the Vikings vs Panther game. Our neighbors brought us over 4 tickets for free, and another neighbor watched Bubba ALL day long so we could go have a good time. Johnny asked me "What a tailgate was." I told him it's where you eat and drink as much as you want before a game to have fun. He asked if he could have a soda, and I told him "Yep...it's a tailgate...remember?" Here he is drinking pop #1. He was in heaven, while all the other kids played, he just sat and sucked down soda!
We were lucky enough to tailgate with a few of the boys baseball coaches and their kids. One of the coaches has parking permits near the stadium and a great set up! The kids were loving it! I didn't notice Curtis' can cozie until I looked at the pictures. Cracked me up that he found one and used it! I'm blaming my old MN neighbors for that!
Lefty still lurking in the shadows, drinking another pop!

The boys are Panther fans...and Erik couldn't resist wearing his Packer sweatshirt!
Curtis was ALL about trying to get on TV with a sign he made as a little "Shout Out" to our old neighbors...especially Jeff!
He tried, but only made it on field goal attempts in the background.

Cheering after a touchdown for Carolina.
Notice Lefty's THIRD soda in front of him...and this is his second bag of peanuts! I LOVE THIS KID and there is no question about who gave birth to him!
Curtis Dog before his wardrobe change...

Curt-Dog After!
Much better to have a jersey that fits!

Fun with just the big boys!

We had a GREAT time...
the only thing that would have made it better would be a Viking LOSS!
No comments:
Post a Comment